Need help with Chicago Midway Airport Lost and Found

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 9th, 2024, 02:41 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ugh, just realized I left my headphones somewhere at Midway yesterday. Anyone know how their Lost and Found works? I'm flying back in a month and would hate to lose them forever!
Old May 9th, 2024, 05:49 AM

Received 83 Likes on 5 Posts
I just went through this trying to track down my husband's Kindle after he flew four flights to the Maldives! They don't seem to make it easy in the US. I submitted a lost item report to two e-mail addresses in SFO, called the airline and submitted a lost item report via e-mail to Changi in Singapore where the item was eventually found. He will be reunited with his Kindle when he flys back through in a few weeks.

I filled out a form describing the item in detail, and then they sent me a photo, which I identified as the item (based on the book he was reading at the time, although I also provided the serial number). They then provided a link which required his name, passport info, etc, and I had to schedule an appointment for him to collect the item when he passes through Changi in a few weeks.

Here's the info from the Midway Airport site:

https://www.flychicago.com/midway/Se...lostfound.aspx

It helps significantly if you have a general idea of where you might have left it. If you used an airport lounge, I suggest you contact the airline.

Good luck.

Last edited by Melnq8; May 9th, 2024 at 06:00 AM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 02:46 AM
Original Poster

Melnq8 Thanks both of you.

Last edited by Moderator1; May 11th, 2024 at 06:57 AM. Reason: removed tagging of a banned member
Old May 11th, 2024, 07:04 AM
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by daviddixon2496
Ugh, just realized I left my headphones somewhere at Midway yesterday. Anyone know how their Lost and Found works? I'm flying back in a month and would hate to lose them forever!
Welcome to the Fodors forums. Unfortunately tour thread attracted several responses from a new member that was not what s/he may have appeared. That member's account has been cancelled and all posts deleted. We also deleted several of your posts that quoted those deleted comments. The information she posted may or may not have been legitimate. Rest assured Melnq8 is a long time member and her posts are reliable.