Search

Car hire bergamo

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2022, 02:31 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car hire bergamo

Hello Guys,

just wanted to check if anyone knows of a cheaper car hire option in bergamo. The price is 200 euros per day when i m checking now. I am planning a trip end of june. Kindly suggest.
Old May 30th, 2022, 02:58 AM

I’d do the usual and check all the price comparison websites but all of Europe has a huge undersupply of cars. The car hire companies reduced their stock during Covid - can’t buy new cars due to the war and Covid , there’s now huge numbers of people travelling for the first time in 2 years.

I’ve recently been paying a day rate which equates to the per-pandemic weekly rate.
Old May 30th, 2022, 06:13 AM

You don't say what kind of car you are trying to get or for how long but I suspect your problem is that you are trying to hire a car for only one day. Yeah, it looks like that's the cost, or more. But you can easily get a car for longer periods for closer to 100-125 euro per day, just go to a regular car company website.
Old May 30th, 2022, 06:58 AM
Original Poster

Thanks guys for the reply .. i am trying to book for 2-3 days and it seems there is no way i can get cheaper than 150 euros per day.
i recently came back from alicante and there i paid only 75 euros per day for an automatic car thats why i got confused why prices are so high in italy.